Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pour Toi

There she was. Trying to search among all the people walking towards her. I had just gotten off the TGV along with all the other 500 people, in Gare de Lyon. As I walked towards her I felt my heart beat faster. As I approached her she saw me and her face lit up. The world around me suddenly became still ! It was as though everything was happening in slow motion.

There she was. Wrapped in a purple jacket like a present waiting to be opened. Her face, as beautiful as ever, was radiating like the moon. Those eyes. Those beautiful eyes sparkled like stars on a cloudless night. And the lips. Oh my god. Like ripe cherries ready to be plucked.

I put down my bag, held her by the waist and we hugged. Like never before! I could smell her and it felt as though I was in a huge bergamot garden sprinkled here and there with a touch of jasmine and lily and to top it off with a bit of vanilla. AHH! That feeling at that moment, it makes you think like you are the King of the world. And yes, with her, I AM the King of the world.

She looked up at me and said 'Thanks for coming'. My only words 'Pour toi ma cherie' - for you my dear.

Pour toi.

0 comments: